10th Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 19.11.2014
Welcome to the Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop organized at November 19th 2014 from 12.15 to 15.15. The workshop is as usually part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day is a "COMSOL 5.0 & Application builder workshop" organized by COMSOL.
This is a good opportunity to see what other users in the Bergen area are using COMSOL Multiphysics for - and see what is new in COMSOL version 5.0 which is coming this autumn.
Please register for the workshop by November 14th 12:00. There is a separate registration for the minicourse/introduction workshop.
- Register for the Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop, 12:15-15:15 here
- Register for the "COMSOL 5.0 & Application builder workshop", 09:00-12:00 here
Agenda (12:15 - 15:15)
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- User presentations
- "Effective permeability of fractured rock", Pål Næverlid Sævik, UiB
- "Acoustical measurement system - comparison of full FE implementation with farfield spherical reciprocity", Espen Storheim UiB/CMR and Jan Kocbach, CMR
- "Electric circuit coupled to Piezoelectric disk in receive-mode", Ingvar Henne, CMR
- "Modelling of coplanar waveguide", Mang Li, UiB
- "Acoustic field generated by axial guided wave propagation in pipe spool", Magne Aanes, CMR
- Around the table: Short introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics use of the Workshop participants
- "Optimization of designs in COMSOL Multiphysics", Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- "Highlights from the COMSOL conference & news for experienced users in COMSOL 5.0", Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert Bertil Nistad
- Please provide questions/topics along with your workshop registration or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The half-day workshops are planned to consist of a few longer presentations (15-20 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
Christian Michelsen Research
Calendar Archive >>