8th Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 06.11.2013
The workshop was part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day is a minicourse/introduction workshop to "Acoustics and vibrations with COMSOL Multiphysics" organized by COMSOL.
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- User presentations
- Challenges in simulation of leakage induced noise using COMSOL Multiphysics, Victor Lampe/Tonje Nesse Forland, Archer
- FEM modeling using material specific damping parameters in acoustics, Kristian Eckhoff, Fluenta
- Influence of conductive objects on electric fields in conductive seawater at low frequencies, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Defining boundary conditions programmatically using MATLAB Live Link for a model consisting of many objects, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Seismic coupling: COMSOL Multiphysics approach to verify experimental setup, Rune Hauge, CMR (short presentation)
- To measure the efficiency of energy transfer systems under external influences and model how the resonance frequency is influenced, Pramanand Joshi, UiB (short presentation)
- Around the table: Short introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics use of the Workshop participants
- Presentation: "Highlights from the COMSOL conference & Introduction to COMSOL 4.4", Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert Bertil Nistad
The half-day workshops consist of a few longer presentations (15-20 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
Christian Michelsen Research
Calendar Archive >>