8th Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 06.11.2013
The workshop was part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day is a minicourse/introduction workshop to "Acoustics and vibrations with COMSOL Multiphysics" organized by COMSOL.
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- User presentations
- Challenges in simulation of leakage induced noise using COMSOL Multiphysics, Victor Lampe/Tonje Nesse Forland, Archer
- FEM modeling using material specific damping parameters in acoustics, Kristian Eckhoff, Fluenta
- Influence of conductive objects on electric fields in conductive seawater at low frequencies, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Defining boundary conditions programmatically using MATLAB Live Link for a model consisting of many objects, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Seismic coupling: COMSOL Multiphysics approach to verify experimental setup, Rune Hauge, CMR (short presentation)
- To measure the efficiency of energy transfer systems under external influences and model how the resonance frequency is influenced, Pramanand Joshi, UiB (short presentation)
- Around the table: Short introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics use of the Workshop participants
- Presentation: "Highlights from the COMSOL conference & Introduction to COMSOL 4.4", Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert Bertil Nistad
The half-day workshops consist of a few longer presentations (15-20 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
Christian Michelsen Research
29. oktober 2014
How can measurement science contribute to increased return on investments?
19. november 2014
10th Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop