7th Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 10.04.2013. [See short report here]
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- User presentations
- Acoustic attenuation in bubbly liquid using COMSOL Multiphysics, Geir Pedersen, CMR
- On the relation between electrical impedance and acoustic pulse-echo measurements, Tarjei Rommetveit, Archer
- Some experiences from modelling very thin structures, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Around the table: Short introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics use of the Workshop participants
- Presentation: "How to make beautiful visulizations of your simulation results" by Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert Bertil Nistad
Search in TMC
6. mai 2014
Introduction to: Fiscal Gas Flow Metering
06. 08. 2013
International Conference on NANOMATERIALS FOR FRONTIER APPLICATIONS ble holdt i India i juli....
25. 06. 2013
The Michelsen centre has facilitated and funded several industry driven innovation projects involving optical technologies. Some of this work was pres...