Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 31/10/2012
The 6th Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop was organized at October 31st 2012 from 12.15 to 15.15. The workshop was again part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day was an introduction workshop to Structural Mechanics and Multiphysics modeling using COMSOL Multiphysics organized by COMSOL.
Agenda & selected presentations
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Design of High Pressure Microwave Probe using COMSOL Multiphysics, Kjetil Haukalid, UiB
- Ultrasound PEEK lens design, Sondre Grønsberg, Archer
- An approach to simulating focused 2D ultrasound fields in COMSOL Multiphysics, Tarjei Rommetveit, Archer
- Using Java, Matlab and Comsol to calculate effective properties of fractured media, Pål Næverlid Sævik, UiB
- Challenges in modelling acoustic backscatter from sandeel using COMSOL Multiphysics, Tonje Nesse Forland, UiB
- Modelling of effective permittivity of mixtures using COMSOL Multiphysics, Camilla Sætre, CMR
- Selected experience from the COMSOL conference Europe 2012 in Milan, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Presentation of new features in COMSOL 4.3a (released on October 1st 2012) - including LiveLink for Excel, Cloud Computing with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Parameter optimization, Bertil Nistad
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert Bertil Nistad
The half-day workshops consist of a few longer presentations (20-30 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
Christian Michelsen Research
Calendar Archive >>