Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 7/3/2012
Welcome to the Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop, organized Wednesday March 7th from 12.00 to 15.00. The workshop is again part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day is an introduction workshop to Finite Element Analysis with COMSOL Multiphysics organized by COMSOL.
- Introduction, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Demo of Particle Tracing Module, Bertil Nistad, Comsol
- Use of COMSOL for modeling of Geiger Müller counter, Ilker Meric, UiB
- Recent COMSOL-simulations at Archer, Tarjei Rommetveit, Archer
- Recent COMSOL-simulations at CMR, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Information about upcoming COMSOL conference Milano, 2012, Jan Kocbach, CMR
- Coupling of COMSOL simulation with lumped circuit elements (via Spice model), Bertil Nistad, COMSOL
- Q & A session with COMSOL-expert
- Question related to methods to divide large high-frequency wave problems into smaller parts
- Question related to meshing/solving for large problems with parameter variations
- Question related to choosing the right equation/mode for AC/DC and RF problems
Several of the presentations are available on request - please use the e-mail address email@example.com.
The half-day workshops are planned to consist of a few longer presentations (20-30 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
Christian Michelsen Research
Calendar Archive >>