Our International Scientific Advisory Committe has spoken.
The International Scientific Advisory Committee (ISAC) was established as a part of the Action Plan 2011-2015.
The ISAC visited us in Bergen October 17-18, 2011 and issued its annual report by the end of October. The report has been discussed by the Board who also met with the ISAC during the Site Visit. The report will be valuable input for the Work Plans and budget 2012. Next ISAC Site Visit will take place during the winter 2011-2012.
The ISAC members are all well recognised international experts with a wide spectrum of experience from science and industry as well as innovation networks:
- Professor Jerker Delsing, Luleå University Sweden
- Senior Scientist Kenneth Foote, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute USA
- Professor Victor Humphrey, University of Southampton UK
- Dr Andrew Hunt, UK (also a member of the Research Council of Norway’s expert panel October 2010)
The focus for the 2011 Site Visit was:
- The Centre and internal factors:
- The Centre and external factors
- Evaluation of 7 ongoing sub-projects
Calendar Archive >>