Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 10/11/2011
Welcome to the Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop, organized Thursday November 10th from 12.00 to 15.00. The workshop is part of a COMSOL day at Christian Michelsen Research where the first half of the day is an introduction workshop to Finite Element Analysis with COMSOL Multiphysics organized by COMSOL.
Please register by November 8th by filling out this form. Registration for the COMSOL introduction workshop is done by November 3rd using a separate form. Note! It is now closed for registration.
- Kjetil Folgerø (CMR Instrumentation): Introduction
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): Summary and presentation of the COMSOL Conference in Stuttgart
- Jan Kocbach (CMR): Use of Matlab and COMSOL for efficient workflow
- Short presentatations by UiB, Havforskningsinstituttet, Siemens, Ceragon
- Around the table: Short introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics use of the Workshop participants
- Coffee Break
- Jan Kocbach (CMR): Coupling between COMSOL and System simulation software for simulation of Geothermal Energy Systems
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): Use of Java API for development of COMSOL models
Several of the presentations are available on request. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
The half-day workshops are planned to consist of a few longer presentations (20-30 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics. Please contact Jan Kocbach at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to give a presentation.
Christian Michelsen Research
28. mai 2013
Industry course: Introduction to Uncertainty - ISO GUM
27. august 2013
Industry course: Introduction to Multiphase Flow Metering
6. november 2013
COMSOL User Group Workshop