Bergen COMSOL User Group half-day workshop 9/6/2011 - 09:00-12:00
The first half-day workshop organized by the Bergen COMSOL User Group at June 9th 2011 was a success with 18 participants from CGGVeritas, Statoil, UiB, COMSOL, Roxar, Archer, Bennex and CMR. A number of interesting presentations were held.
- Jan Kocbach (CMR Instrumentation): Introduction
- Gavin J Macaulay (Havforskningsinstituttet) & Geir Pedersen (CMR Instrumentation): Modeling acoustic scattering in fish
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): How to choose between the solvers in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Kjetil Folgerø (CMR Instrumentation): Multiphysics approach for heating of biological tissue using COMSOL
- Knut-Erland Brun (CMR Energy): Simulation of Geothermal Energy Systems in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): Introduction to COMSOL version 4.2
- Short presentations from other COMSOL users present at the workshop (including presentations by representatives for Archer, Bennex, etc.)
- Jan Kocbach (CMR Instrumentation): Short interactive session on COMSOL Multiphysics workflow
More information about the presentations which are not linked up is available on request. Please contact Jan Kocbach at email@example.com for information.
Calendar Archive >>