Are you a COMSOL Multiphysics user located in the Bergen area? The Bergen COMSOL User Group is an initiative set up in order for COMSOL Multiphysics users to be able to learn from each other.
The aim of the Bergen COMSOL User group is to get:
- A possibility to meet, discuss and learn
- Help each other get better
- Share best practices
- 10th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, November 19th 2014
- 9th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, April 9th 2014
- 8th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, Nov 6th 2013
- 7th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, April 10th 2013
- 5th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, March 7th 2012, CMR
- 6th COMSOL Bergen User Group Workshop, October 31st 2012, CMR
- COMSOLWorkshop 1-2011 - February 16th 2011
- COMSOL Workshop 2-2011 - April 6th 2011
- COMSOL Workshop 3-2011 - June 9th 2011
- COMSOL Workshop 4-2011 - November 10th 2011
Workshops are organized either at CMR or at the department of Physics and Technology at the University of Bergen. A separate invitation is prepared for each workshop. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be set on the email-list to receive the invitation. In 2011 two types of workshops were organized; workshops for the industry and workshops for students. For 2012 workshops are planned to be combined for industry and students.
The Bergen COMSOL User Group is a Michelsen Centre Initiative and associated with Bergen Research School in Measurement Science. COMSOL AB will be invited to contribute with presentations at the half-day workshops.COMSOL and COMSOL Multiphysics are registered trademarks of COMSOL AB.
Calendar Archive >>