Comsol User Group
10. november 2011
Welcome to the 2nd Bergen COMSOL User Group Workshop, organized Thursday November 10th from 12.00 to 15.00.
- Preliminary Agenda
- Kjetil Folgerø (CMR Instrumentation): Introduction
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): Summary and presentation of the COMSOL Conference in Stuttgart
- Jan Kocbach (CMR): Use of Matlab and COMSOL for efficient workflow
- Coffee Break/refreshments
- Jan Kocbach (CMR): Coupling between COMSOL and System simulation software for simulation of Geothermal Energy Systems
- Bertil Nistad (COMSOL): Use of Java API for development of COMSOL models
- Open for short introduction from other COMSOL users present at the workshop
Workshop webpage http://www.michelsencentre.com/index.cfm?id=352115
This workshop will have an industrial focus, but is also open to all other COMSOL Multiphysics users, including students. We encourage all participants to give a short presentation of their use of COMSOL Multiphysics. Presentations are to be of the type "work-in-progress" - the goal of the workshop series is learning from sharing experiences. The half-day workshops are planned to consist of a few longer presentations (20-30 minutes including discussions), several shorter presentations (5-10 minutes including discussions), and session with tips about getting the most out of COMSOL Multiphysics.
See also the webpage of the Bergen COMSOL User Group:
Calendar Archive >>